Empresa filial de p3 Group desarrolla y testea infotainment, e-mobility y sistemas eléctricos para automoción. Es considerada un partner de referencia para clientes no sólo de Alemania y actualmente está captando talento en áreas de ingeniería especializados en la realización de pruebas manuales, así como automatizadas tanto para hardware como para software.
Si eres un joven profesional del sector ingeniería con un inglés fluido y te gustaría comenzar tu carrera en Alemania el país innovador en ingeniería y tecnología esta es tu gran oportunidad.
As specialized provider of testing and development services, we have been implementing our testing methods and strategies in the development areas of electrics and electronics worldwide since 2006. Our broad portfolio and extensive experience in testing, specification, and automation make us reliable partner for many of the leading automobile manufacturers and their suppliers.
Whether testing individual components and software modules in subsystems or in full system integrations, we help our customers to achieve the highest quality during the development of automobile hardware and software.
Projects in Germany either in: Ingolstadt, Stuttgart, Munich, Brunswick, and Wolfsburg.
- Manual testing, securing and validation of electrical and electronical systems focusing on software and hardware.
- Design of test strategies and specification of test cases.
- Be part of the development environment of innovative infotainment and telematics systems, driver assistance systems, hybrid and electric vehicle controls, stop-start systems.
- Validate vehicle bus systems (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, Ethernet, etc.).
- Analyses communication protocols (e.g. WLAN, Bluetooth).
- Setup of electronic test equipment for vehicle bus systems.
- Successfully completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Natural Sciences, Media Informatics or related areas.
- You have basic knowledge in the field bus systems such as CAN, LIN, Flexray or Ethernet or would like to acquire these
- Analytical thinking and a structured way of working are some of your strengths
- You enjoy working in a team and with new technologies
- You are fluent in English.
- A diversified, innovative, challenging and multicultural working environment.
- Personal and professional career development opportunities from the start.
- Exciting projects for prestigious partners in the automotive sector in Germany.
- Company-internal German courses and future development in soft skills.
- Apply with a 2 pages English CV
- It is a must having mentioned SKYPE Account to be interviewed.
- Send an email to: email@example.com please mention “Test Engineer Automotive – Infotainment – Germany” in the subject.