Responsibility and Tasks
- Analysis of network designs and concepts of complex communication LTE, 5G, loT networks.
- Consulting of network operators and vendors in optimization, analyzing, designing, planning and operating of mobile networks.
- E2E Network optimization and Subscriber experience performance analysis (e.g. RF, parameter and feature, capacity, traffic flow and management).
- Responsible for engineering all data collection through crowdsourcing and/or through classical data collection operators/vendors.
- E2E performance analysis for drive test benchmarks of mobile networks.
- Support of network operators in the migration from conventional to modern telecommunications network.
- Working on consulting and data analysis projects to achieve breakthrough results for clients.
- Project management for consulting and engineering projects.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in electrical engineering, telecommunication, computer science/IT or related discipline.
- Knowledge and experiences of communication technology (5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM, WiFi and IoT) and protocols.
- Technical analysis capabilities of mobile networks with focus on one or more network domains for both user and signaling, e.g. C-RAN, RAN, CORE, TRANSPORT.
- Good knowledge in the landscape of mobile and fixed vendors.
- Good overview on operational aspects of communication networks in mobile networks and mobile device testing.
- Experience working with information systems and analytical analysis.
- Experience in strategy, operations, or service delivery.
- Experience with crowd-based or other on-demand workforces is an advance plus.
- For Senior level 3-6 years’ experience in telecommunication and/or consulting service environment.
Functional skills & Tecnologies
- Tecnologies: LTE, 5G, loT, WCDMA, GSM, WiFi.
- Excel and Power Point (Advanced).
- Major advantage of Project management certification.
- Major advantage of Data and statistical analysis.
- Major advantage Data visualization e.g., Tableau.
- Strong willingness for domestic and international travel is required.
- Able to work as part of a global, virtual and local team.
- Ability to work in a team as well as strong planning, configuration and technical skills.
- Solid written & verbal communication skills (in English; additional languages are a major advantage).
- Apply with a 2 pages max CV plus an English motivational letter
- Mention Skype account in your CV
Las personas interesadas deben enviar su CV antes del 30 de junio a email@example.com, indicando en el asunto la referencia de la oferta.