Passionate about telecommunications and computing science eager to obtain the required experience to develop an international career working for a dynamic environment sharing knowledge and expertise with international colleagues.
- Technical and organizational support for measurement teams worldwide
- Setup of measurement equipment
- Evaluation and post processing of collected drive-test data
- Quality assurance of project execution and post processing
- Internal reporting
- Process improvement and development
- Master’s degree in telecommunication, computer science or related discipline preferred
- Advanced Excel user (pivot tables, charts, formulas, macros and VBA)
- Knowledge of LTE, WCDMA, GSM, HSPA or similar wireless technology is a plus
- Good knowledge about signaling on different network interfaces is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases and basic SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux and shell commands
- Good knowledge of any scripting language (Python, Perl) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, OSI model, TCP/IP model is a plus
- Capable of working independently, reliable, self-organized, proactive, communicative, with self-initiative and hard-working
- Ability to work in a team, as well as strong planning, configuration and technical skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willingness for domestic and international travel is required up to 20% per year.
- Apply with a 2 pages max CV plus an English motivational letter
- Mention Skype account in your CV
Las personas interesadas deben enviar su CV antes del 30 de abril a email@example.com, indicando en el asunto la referencia de la oferta.